This goes with all these other research pieces in not knowing what exactly helps recovery using neurofeedback. It is a simple question. How should neurofeedback be used to help stroke recovery? WHOM is going to answer that?
- 1Department of Psychology, University of Oldenburg, Germany
- 2Cluster of Excellence Hearing4all, Germany
- 3Research Center Neurosensory Science, University of Oldenburg, Germany
- 4Oxford Centre for Human Brain Activity, Medical Sciences Division, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- 5Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging, FMRIB, Nuffield Department of Clinical Neuroscience, University of Oxford, U.K.
Juan H. Zhou, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore
Kang Sim, Institute of Mental Health, Singapore
Sebastian Walther, Universitätsklinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Universität Bern, Switzerland