- Stroke Team Arrival: Stroke teams responded to 96% of patients’ bedside within 15 minutes of arrival in ED or, for inpatients, of onset of symptoms. Benchmark at 85%.
- Thrombolytic Therapy: Stroke teams initiated IV tPA to 96% of acute ischemic stroke patients within three hours of time last known well. Benchmark at 85%.
- Antithrombotic Therapy: Stroke teams administered the first dose of antithrombotic therapy by the end of hospital day two to 97% of all eligible ischemic stroke patients. Benchmark at 85%.
- Anticoagulation Therapy for AF/Flutter: Stroke teams provided prescriptions for anticoagulants at the time of discharge to 99% of eligible ischemic stroke patients. Benchmark at 85%.
- Stroke Education: Stroke teams equipped 96% of ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke patients or their caregivers with educational materials on stroke care during their stay. Benchmark at 85%.
- Assessed for Rehabilitation: Stroke teams conducted a physical rehabilitation evaluation for 98% of eligible patients. Benchmark at 85%.