You can read this or just simply absorb what Bruce Lee has to say, 'I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.'
The famous motivational speaker, Tony Robbins, once said:
“One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.”
How much does this quote resonate with you?
Is there something in your life that you might have been an expert at by now, only if you had put in the time and effort to master it?
Are there passions that you failed to pursue, simply because you let other things like laziness or boredom get in your way?
Here’s the biggest thing that stops us from mastering what we love:
The modern world is filled with distractions—smartphones, laptops, mobile apps, TV shows, bright lights, loud music.
Everywhere you turn, you can get lost in a maze of distractions that can eat up another day you will never get back.
The solution then is to fight back against the distractions.
Here are 10 ways you can reclaim your inherent insane focus and turn away from the distractions of the world:
1) Overset Your Time Expectations
2) Don’t Check Email in the Morning
3) Stop Multitasking
4) Pursue Your Passion Before Anything Else
5) Choose 2-3 Tasks Everyday That Have To Be Done
6) Take Some Days Slowly
7) Email Just Twice A Day
8) Turn Off Notifications
9) Stay Offline Until Core Tasks Are Done
10) Know What Mattersn Hack Spirit’s new eBook, The Art of Resilience, they deliver a practical primer on how you can become more resilient in a world of instability and narrowing opportunity, whether you’re facing financial troubles, health setbacks, challenges in your relationships, or any other problem.
We can all have our own resilience breakthrough, and each can learn how to use adverse circumstances as potent fuel for overcoming life’s hardships.