- Dr Sergei Paylian became obsessed with studying and reversing the aging process after seeing the funeral of his young, pretty neighbor in Tbilisi, Georgia
- His company, Bioquark, works with biological extracts called bioquantines, which incorporate material from other regenerative species such as frogs
- Bioquantines will be used in conjunction with stem cells, laser and nerve stimulation in an effort to bring 'living cadavers' back to life
- The trials are set to take place in Latin America on brain dead patients to renew the body's ability to breathe and the heart to beat on its own
- Others in the more mainstream scientific and medical community have said 'the probability of that working is next to zero'
- Dr Paylian believes reprogramming cells to return to their younger, healthier states will be the future of medicine