Background and Purpose
- Listing of standardized data elements that can be incorporated into any data system
- Data Dictionary with data specifications for each element, including definition, format of response (numeric vs multiple choice vs free text), recommended response options (for multiple choice), explanations, and references
- Template study forms in Microsoft WORD and PDF format
- Manuals of Procedures (MOPs), as appropriate
- Website that facilitates access to the CDE data elements, data dictionary, forms, and MOPS (http://www.commondataelements.ninds.nih.gov/Stroke.aspx).