Call the president and ask for results
1. Nothing on 100% recovery statistics.
2. Nothing on 30-day deaths compared to other hospitals.
3. Nothing on the efficacy of their stroke rehab protocols.
4. Nothing on tPA full efficacy.
5. Nothing on their misdiagnosis percentage of strokes, especially young strokes.
Guidelines prove nothing.
You'll' want to know results so
Call that chief executive officer(Mel McNea)
general number (308) 568-8000 and demand to know what the RESULTS are; tPA efficacy, 30 day deaths, 100% recovery, misdiagnosis percentage.
The wothless puffery article here: