1. A documented 33% dementia chance post-stroke from an Australian study? May 2012.
2. Then this study came out and seems to have a range from 17-66%. December 2013.
3. A 20% chance in this research. July 2013.
4. A 2-fold increase in dementia risk in this study Jan. 2017
- Kristine Yaffe, MD,
- Daniel Freimer, BA,
- Honglei Chen, MD, PhD,
- Keiko Asao, MD, MPH, PhD,
- Andrea Rosso, MPH, PhD,
- Susan Rubin, MPH,
- Greg Tranah, PhD,
- Steve Cummings, MD and
- Eleanor Simonsick, PhD
- Correspondence to Dr. Yaffe: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 31, 2017 vol. 88 no. 5 456-462Neurology