Nothing here gives me any sense of hope
that stem cells work. They have NO fucking clue if the stem cells even
survived and migrated to the correct locations.
1. Nothing on the objective damage in the brain.
2. No mention of even measuring if the stem cells survived.
3. Nothing listed here proves cause and effect.
4. No mention of measuring the blood vessels that were supposedly created
5. Nothing on what exercises were done to get these new cells to take on the needed functions.
6. No mention if the new stem cells migrated to the correct place.
7. Did they objectively measure anything at all in this procedure?
I really do wonder if our researchers even know how to run research.
I could make just as strong a case that the the real cause of the improvement was the trepanation.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
No mention of this risk.