Why is this even being asked? 100% recovery is the goal, nothing less. Stop with the tyranny of low expectations.
Addressing the Needs of Young Stroke Survivors
- Describe yourself
- Identify your stroke-related needs
Tell us how you want your needs to be met
StrokeLine provides telephone advice about living with stroke and stroke support services in Australia: 1 800 787 653
- Researchers from The Florey Institute in Melbourne, Australia will analyse the data to describe the ways young stroke survivors want their needs to be met.
- The results of this study may be published in a scientific journal, and a report will be written for The Florey’s website and other related sites.
- You will not be identified in any publications that result from this study.
- There will be no direct benefit to you from participation in this research.
How will data be stored?
Telephone: (03) 9496 4090 or (03) 9496 3248
- To give your consent to participate and proceed to the questionnaire, please click 'Agree' below. I couldn't get the button link to copy over.I have read and understood this information and I wish to complete the questionnaire.