1. Nothing on 100% recovery statistics.
2. Nothing on 30-day deaths compared to other hospitals.
3. Nothing on the efficacy of stroke rehab protocols.
4. Nothing on tPA full efficacy.
5. Nothing on misdiagnosis percentage of strokes, especially young strokes.
- Sudden weakness or numbness in the arms, legs or the face, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden balance problems, with difficulty standing, walking or with coordination.
- Sudden confusion, with difficulty speaking or understanding.
- Sudden difficulty seeing in one or both eyes.
- There may be a sudden, severe headache, plus nausea and vomiting.