1. Have dropfoot - Use dropfoot protocol 1,2, or 3 depending on how well you can dorsiflex.
2. Ankle rolls - Use ankle rolling protocol 1 or 2 depending on whether it rolls inward or outward.
3. Has pusher syndrome - Use pusher protocol 1 or 2 depending on whether you have ability to resist.
4. Bad foot catches on good ankle on follow through - Use inner catch protocol 1 or 2.
5. Falls over while standing still - Use ankle sway protocol or hip sway protocol.
6. Falls in transitioning from sitting to standing- Use sit to stand protocol.
7. Falls in transitioning from standing to sitting - Use stand to sit protocol.
8. etc., etc. etc.
Of course none of these protocols exist but they all should if we had any therapist leaders at all driving survivor rehabilitation. Whatever was learned in college is not enough to get survivors rehabbed. As proven by the absolutely pathetic full recovery rate of 10%.
But Parkinsons is here, read it and weep.