I bet your incompetent? doctor hasn't gotten you outside for sunlight and forest bathing either, so this will never occur!
- sunlight
(3 posts to December 2016)
- forest bathing
(46 posts to September 2015)
I sit on my deck, turn on the Merlin app and check out which birds I'm hearing, very seldom see them.
Simple activity could help stroke survivors recover and boost quality of life
A popular pastime could help patients recover from a stroke, new research suggests
American scientists say bird watching could provide a natural, low-pressure environment that facilitates communication through shared attention and curiosity. Each summer, stroke survivors are enrolled in the University of Montana’s Intensive Comprehensive Aphasia Programme (ICAP) and take part in community- and curiosity-led bird-themed activities.
Bird researchers and speech-language experts offer healing activities as part of the project. Co-director Doctor Jenna Musick said: “The linguistic demand is low, and people can participate at whatever level they want."
No comments:
Post a Comment